sábado, 6 de septiembre de 2014

Welcome to Newark Academy


PRIMER DÍA
 
4 de Septiembre de 2014

Tras un largo y cansado viaje sin incidentes que destacar, llegamos finalmente a nuestro destino, donde las familias nos daban una calurosa bienvenida...



FIRST DAY: Thursday, September 4th, 2014
 
Our adventure began very early in the morning. The plane took off from Peinador Airport at 6.45, but we had to be there at 5.15, too early!
First, we flew to Madrid. A short flight, no more than 50 minutes. In spite of that, I felt bad. My ears hurt me because of the pressure. We stayed in Barajas for four hours. During that time we had breakfast and bought things that later we forgot to take with us. I had tortilla. You know, I had to say goodbye to Spain properly! Later I had a lot of fun with Clara, Celia and Sara. Some minutes before boarding, I met a little friend... Miguel. He was a very cute child of 9 years old and he was going to travel to NY with us,
At 12.30 in the morning we got on our plane to JFK Airport, NEW YORK. All of us were so excited and, I had to say, a little bit scared, too, hahaha! It was a long flight ... 8 hours. The longest ever in my life.
At 9 o'clock Spain and 3 o'clock The United States, we arrived in the continent! We were in America, a dream for most of us!
We took a bus to NA. There, the families were waiting for us. Sam had a poster with my name and that made me feel so happy and loved! I ran out of the bus and I gave her a strong hug! I had missed her so much! I met all the family and we drove home, my American home, with María. I'm living with her because Benjamin, Sam's brother, participate on the exchange, too.
The house is amazing. When I entered, I saw a very modern decoration. It's very big and there are a lot of "two things" of many things, like pictures, etc., which have to do with the twins.
I have my own room and bathroom. I think I want to stay here forever. In the house I met a maid. She is so fun.
We had a tasty dinner. Lori, Sam's mother, cooks so well.
I went to bed early because I had been awake for so many hours. It was a great first day.


Antía Lorenzo


Bienvenida de Antía Lorenzo

Antía Lorenzo

 




Aeropuerto de Barajas

Subiendo al avión

Llegada a Newark Academy

Bienvenida a tod@s

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario